Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating the cookies in your browser – PARQUE SANTIAGO TENERIFE will not link in the cookies stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify The session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for the Broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user such as the language, the type of browser through which access Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the Use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Third Party Cookies: The PARQUE SANTIAGO TENERIFE website may use third party services that, on behalf of PARQUE SANTIAGO TENERIFE, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, Cookies that collect the information, including the IP address of the user, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set in the Web Google.com. Including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal exigency or when said third parties process the information for Google account.
(At this point the AGPD suggests including each of the third party cookies used and the data of those third parties. For obvious reasons in this model only Google has been included in the use of Analytics because it is the most widespread and common.)
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: